- Yogic practices for reaching all-around success
- Developing concentration
- Creating channels of positive energy in the mind, by developing will power and won’t power
- Understanding the chemistry of feelings
- Choosing the right life companion
- Managing the relationship of marriage
- Dealing with fear and worry
- Becoming a smile millionaire - the wealth of happiness
-Getting along with challenging people
- Practicing the art of forgiveness
- Traveling from personal self-interest to selflessness
- Spiritual study of life - being a life-long learner
- Compassion - developing a deeper insight and interest in the needs of others
- Expressing creativity in all areas of life
- National and international interest and patriotism
- Identification - the root of all our problems
- Loosening the ego’s hold on our consciousness
- Breaking the eight bondages of the heart
- Three ways to universality
- We already are what we seek
Kriya Week provides an immersive experience that is nothing less than transformational. Kriyabans have traveled from North and Latin America, Australia and Europe to attend this program.
Letting go of the world and plunging deep into Spirit, the results are best described by the devotees themselves: "It was mesmerizing, blissful; it has created such a deep imprint in my heart that I can still close my eyes and re-live the joy, devotion, love and Guruji's divine presence! Thank you is a very small phrase to express my deep gratitude"… "I feel that all Kriya yogis should attend this invaluable program to deepen their understanding and practice of Kriya and to take their sadhana to a higher level. I have spoken about it to my friends and they are looking forward to attending future Kriya Weeks. For the first time since I became a Kriyaban in ’84 do I feel I have a chance to do Kriya correctly, as I have struggled for many years."
"The focus on Kriya, multiple reviews, tips, questions and answers, group practice and multiple opportunities to have Kriyas checked was superb and what I needed. Kriya Week was nothing close to what I envisioned. It was simply phenomenal. The week took me right out of my comfort zone. The vibration of Hidden Valley, the support of the monks in creating more clarity in my techniques and Kriyas allowed my relationship with Guruji to blossom. Thank you for a great week!"
Participants are welcome to remain through the following weekend. Please note: Participants are asked to turn in cell phones upon arrival. Disconnecting from the outer world gives us the freedom to make that deeper connection within.